UNIC™ glenoid revisie
CHARACTERISTICS OF THE REVISION GLENOID BASE
Suitable only with the articular components of the Reverse UNIC.
The Revision glenoid base is indicated whenever the glenoid bone stock is fragile and/or demineralized.
- cementless and HA coated version
- upper screw plate can be bent and resected to adapt to the sub-acromial space
- anatomic L or R design
- up to 4 cancellous screws can be fixed in the basis of the coracoid
- central anchoring peg available in 3 lengths
- antero-distal “cap” enables graft stabilization and proper height positionning”